We have completed numerous environmental due diligence (EDD) surveys for industrial site owners, property developers, financial institutions and corporate insolvency firms. EDD assists clients to identify potential environmental liabilities and minimise risk prior to site acquisition.
Following our initial assessment of the condition of a site, we consider a range of technical and economic factors which leads to developing cost effective risk management solution for our clients. The range of services we provide is as follows:
- Contaminated Land Consultancy
- Stakeholder Consultation, interviews with owners, occupiers and regulatory bodies
- Phase 1 environmental site assessments including desk studies, walkover surveys, etc
- Phase 2 environmental site assessments including site investigation of soil and groundwater quality
- Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Assessments (QRA)
- Remedial Options Appraisal and Costing